Private mentorship sessions are an accelerated way to receive support, to hear feedback and to uncover the structure of your own thinking. With nearly three decades of experience advising non-profits, institutions and individuals on how to best represent themselves, I can help guide you towards your best work. At the heart of my advising practice is deep listening. This intuitive process helps you develop attentive understanding of your intention and brings your projects and ideas to successful completion.
We are never not creating, we are never not designing our world, our experiences and our relationships. Dedicated to sharing the powers of the design process, I apply systems thinking and intervention strategies towards helping you navigate emerging ideas. Asking questions has transformational power that can help you put your projects first by distilling complex thoughts and focussing on larger goals.
My specialties include one-on-one holistic advising for new business owners, design educators and individuals interested in: process methodologies, self-study through design and art practices, project stewardship, recognizing self-imposed limitations, structuring new ideas, aligning values with work, jump starting creative work and recognizing new growth and potential.
This is not therapy, this is you doing your best work and we all need a little help to do that.
- 20 minute introductory session
- 90-minute sessions are for new mentorships where I familiarize myself with your work or project, the emerging major themes and what your goals are. You will receive a two to three page follow-up PDF of our conversation along with exercises, readings and feedback that will support your goals.
- 60 minute sessions for additional review and follow-up questions.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
- Please contact me for pricing on multiple sessions or specific project-based timeframes.
- Appointments take place on Skype, FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal.
- Cancellations are accepted with twenty-four hours notice. Cancellations with less than twenty-four hours notice are charged 50% fee.
- Contact me for more information or to book a session: firstname.lastname@example.org